6/05/2008

David Cook!


You know who won "American Idol "this year, don't you?

I was watching it one or two weeks behind here in Hong Kong.

So I always kept myself not to click the headline about "American Idol "on CNN website.

And I could finally watch it tonight!


Back to yesterday, I was talking about "American Idol" with one of my friend drinking vodka.

I told him that I had been really disappointed with his last performance.

On the other hand, David Archuleta was really good.So I told him that he chose correct songs as a final. My friend agreed with me.

So I believed that David Cook would lose it.

Before getting on a taxi, my friend told me that David Archuleta had won it. He knew the result! I was so shocked because we were betting one beer for it! But I accepted it so I promised him to buy a glass of beer on Friday.


I was watching it on the sofa just couple of hours ago and heard that Ryan shouted "David Cook, you are a winner!"

I could not believe it as if I was dreaming. And I staired at Chinese subtitle "David Cook" written in Chinese. It's true.

It was a great surprise for me. I have no idea why my friend lied to me.

I like his voice, his way to sing, his song choice and everything!

I am really happy now.

Of course, he must buy me a beer on Friday.






0 件のコメント: