7/19/2011

Fusion? Japanese style pasta


Soooo hungry~~~~.
I've been on a diet for some reason since end of June.
What did I eat today?

Cereal with dried fruits + Milk, Coffee for breakfast
One small apple for snack
Japanese style congee with Narazuke (one kind of Japanese pickles) for lunch

And I did some exercise with dumbbells.

What should I eat for dinner?
I decided to have a proper food not to starve.

And I cooked this.



Garlic, Shiitake, Bunashimeji, Bacon and Green Onion

Japanese style bonito soup, soy sauce, salt, black pepper

Oil: Olive oil, butter

Topping: Korean seaweed flake, some shichimi

Very easy to cook, not so heavy like Tomato sauce or Cream sauce
Hope I won't get high calories.

Usually I prefer to cream pasta like carbonara.
But it has a lot of calories.
Japanese dishes are always less calories with simple ingredients.
I can find many recipes of JP style pasta on COOKPAD that is the most famous recipe website.
I have my own page on COOKPAD. Whenever I find a good recipe, I just link it on my page. Of course I can show my own recipe with some photos. But i am not good at cooking that I can show them on this site. So embarrassing!

Anyway, this pasta was a bit spicy with shichimi (Japanese chili spice) but it was yummy.

One Point Japanese: When we eat meal, we say "Itadakimasu" and say "Gochisosama" at the end.







0 件のコメント: