9/27/2011

Who wants to brush up your Japanese?

Hi, I am Junko. I'm teaching Japanese in Hong Kong.

I know many people learned Japanese in universities, or language schools several years ago.
Some of them passed JLPT higher level but it seems very difficult to keep their Japanese in HK.

So I will open a Japanese conversation evening somewhere around Central or Wanchai in Happy Hour!
I will prepare some interesting topics about Japan and we can enjoy talking about them.

Things have been hectic. I will arrange the first meeting on Friday in middle of October.
If you are interested in this idea, please kindly send me an e-mail,


Apart from above event, if you are interested in learning Japanese, please kindly send me an e-mail.
I am still available in the evening. Just send me e-mail, I will inform you my teaching style and tuition.

My e-mail address is juniper_dr24@hotmail.com


TO HIRAGANA LEARNERS!!!!
Go to this link. You can enjoy learning Hiragana!!!

This link will help you remember Hiragana!!!

ではまた会いましょう。

0 件のコメント: